Are you looking for an exciting gap year? Do you want to grow as a disciple who prioritises: being with Jesus, becoming like Jesus and living for Jesus?
We’re looking for two interns to come and serve with our children or youth teams from September 2019. Doing an internship with us is a fantastic way to explore your gifts and see God use you whilst serving in a local church.
We are a large thriving New Wine Anglican church in a beautiful part of Oxfordshire, committed to Word and Spirit, with 150 children and 100 youth in our groups. Christ Church is at the start of an exciting new chapter in the life of the church so it’s a great time to join us.
Grow as a Disciple by:
- Receiving high quality training from your choice of either:
- Working closely with our experienced Children’s Minister or Youth Pastor.
- Having opportunities to grow in your leadership and giftings.
- Being part of a large lively and active church.
- Attending retreats and events such as the New Wine Leaders Conference and the New Wine United Summer festival.
Make Disciples by:
- Being part of our teams working with our children or youth groups.
- Impacting the community by working with local schools.
- Being involved with events like weekends away, Soul Survivor, Holiday Club.
- Sharing your faith and love for Jesus with others.
|Deadline: 9am, Monday 24th June 2019 (Applications will remain open after this until suitable candidates are appointed).|
|Finances: These are voluntary posts but we’ll pay for your course fees and events, offer you a family to live with, and give you a weekly allowance.|
|Hours: Full Time (5 days per week including Sundays)|
|Apply: Complete the application form and email to Clint McVea (Operations Manager) email@example.com, or by post.|
|More info: Call 01235 539172, speak to Heather (our Children’s Minister) or Bea (our Youth Pastor)|
Christ Church Abingdon
Tel: 01235 539172