Are you looking for an exciting gap year? Do you want to grow as a disciple and make disciples?
We’re looking for an intern to serve with our youth teams from September 2018. Being an intern with us is a fantastic way to explore your gifts and see God use you whilst serving in a local church.
We are a large thriving New Wine Anglican church in a beautiful part of Oxfordshire, committed to Word and Spirit, with 150 children and 100 youth in our groups. Christ Church is at the start of an exciting new chapter so this is a great time to join us.
Grow as a Disciple by:
- Receiving high quality training from your choice of either:
- Working closely with our experienced Youth Pastor.
- Having opportunities to grow in your leadership and giftings.
- Being part of a large lively and active church.
- Attending retreats and events such as the National Youth Ministry Weekend, the New Wine Leaders Conference, and the New Wine United Summer festival.
Make Disciples by:
- Being part of our teams working with our youth groups.
- Impacting the community by working with local schools.
- Being involved with events like weekends away, Soul Survivor, Holiday Club.
- Sharing your faith and love for Jesus with others.
|Deadline: To be decided|
|Finances: These are voluntary posts. We’ll pay for your course fees and events, offer you a family to live with, and give you a weekly allowance|
|Hours: Full Time (5 days per week including Sundays)|
|Apply: Email Christine in the office for an application form, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|More info: We welcome informal conversations with our Youth Pastor, Bea – please call 01235 539172|